Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the most popular, non-invasive cosmetic procedure performed today and for a good reason. It is finally possible to be free from shaving, waxing and plucking forever and retain long-lasting smooth skin.
Our FDA approved laser is the most advanced on the market today and is specifically designed for hair removal on all skin types. The laser’s built in cooling system and large spot size provide the most effective and comfortable experience possible. It is the ultimate solution for unwanted hair, anywhere!
Our laser is a Cynosure Apogee Elite, one of the most advanced lasers on the market today for hair removal and spider vein removal. It is a combination Nd:YAG and Alexandrite system used with a built in Zimmer Cryo 5 Chiller, to maximize comfort. During hair removal, the melanosome, which is the pigment in your hair follicle is targeted by the laser. By using highly specific settings, customized to your skin and hair type, we are able to destroy the follicle permanently and prevent further hair growth.
Our laser can also be used with highly specific protocols to eliminate unsightly spider veins. The pigment in the veins, from hemoglobin, can also be safely targeted by the Nd:YAG component of the laser. A small beam of light is selectively aimed at the target vessel which is coagulated and destroyed by the heat of the laser. Our cooling system is used to maximize comfort and prevent any damage to the epidermis. With enough time in between treatments and an individually designed removal plan, we are able completely remove most unwanted hair and spider veins with minimal discomfort and almost no risk of scarring.
- Shave the area to be treated on the day of your appointment. If you are unable to reach an area, we will be happy to help
- Please avoid tanning, spray or bottle tans, or tanning beds 4 weeks before your treatment and 2 weeks after the treatment
- Waxing, tweezing and threading should not be done for 3 weeks before your treatment
- Avoid using Retin-A or other topical retinoids for 3 weeks before your procedure
- Additionally, if you regularly do microdermabrasion, IPL or other laser procedures, we may need to space your treatments further apart
- Do not bleach the hairs to be treated as this will make the treatment less effective, however it is fine to use a cream depilatory such as Nair
- You can work out before the treatment, but do not do so immediately after the treatment
- Please provide a complete and accurate medical history at your visit so we’ll be able to provide you with the best care possible
Laser Hair Removal Q&A With Dr. Okeke on RealSelf
|AREA||PER TREATMENT ($)||AREA||PER TREATMENT ($)|
|ABS (LOWER)||39||EYEBROW (CENTER)||25|
|BACK (LOWER)||70||HEAD or FACE||175|
|BACK SHAVING FEE||25||LEGS (UPPER)||170|
|BEARD (MEN)||149||LEGS (LOWER)||150|
|BIKINI LINE||120||LIP (UPPER)||29|
|BIKINI LINE ULTIMATE (BRAZILIAN)||140 (F), 160 (M)||NECK (FRONT)||70|
|CHEST||79 (F), 125 (M)||UNDERARMS||50|
|CHIN (JAW AND LIP)||50 (99)|
*This special cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount
*This discount cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount
We maintain a No Refund Policy and require at least a 24 hour notice to cancel any appointment.